In order to be able to participate in the evaluation please register yourself to this form.
If you plan to participate in the evaluation campaign, please register to this e-mail list, in order to receive up-to-date information about developments in the campaign.
Google Sites Web Presence:
The detailed information on the evaluation campaign can soon be found on this google sites document.
Lectures Task and Skype Task
- May 2, 2016: Release of train and dev data
- Sep. 12-19, 2016: Evaluation period ASR track
- Sep. 23-30, 2016: Evaluation period SLT track
- Sep. 30 - Oct 14, 2016: Evaluation period MT track
- Nov. 4, 2016: System description paper due
- Nov. 18, 2016: Reviewer feedback
- Nov. 30, 2016: Final paper
Contact, Evaluation Chair